Patagonia Womens Re Tool Snap T
Made of Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fleece (51% recycled), this quintessential fleece pullover has feminine seaming and kangaroo handwarmer pockets.
At any altitude, the weather-wise Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover is as essential to summer as a pocketknife and a corkscrew. The fleece pullover works well alone or layered, with lightweight, compressible deep-pile fleece (51% recycled) and extra-long fibers for warmth retention without bulk. The pullover is slim fitting, with feminine seaming and a hip length. Nylon reinforces the placket, which has four hidden snaps. Pockets include a nylon envelope-style chest pocket and a side-entry kangaroo handwarmer.
Details of the Patagonia Womens Re Tool Snap T
- Deep-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Front placket hides a four-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Classic Patagonia chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- 420 g (14.8 oz)